Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things to Complain About

WARNING: Im going to use some bad language and share some political views. Don't hate me. This is a free country. Also, if you aren't prepared to be offended, then just STOP here. 

I'm not sure if I'm a Republican or a Independent. Both Democrats and Republicans have F***ed up our country pretty badly. That's one thing I have to complain about. Some of our presidents have been dingbats. Some tried, some didn't. Some failed and some did great things. Some were assholes and some were a lot lot worse. Some didn't do shit and some made the economy grow. Yes, our presidents all did something significant, even if all they did was be insignificant. At least they got their names known. 
Politics are important, but they get everyone so pissed off. I'm probably offending half the world with this. I hope the economy gets better, cause right now it stinks. I hope we get more jobs and workers and less taxes. I actually don't work yet- cause I'm a kid, but I know when I do, it'll be a big freaking mess. 

Now, I'll stop talking about stupid politics and talk about another offensive subject. 
I am straight, but I still support gayness/homosexuality. They can't help it. Gay men are nice and happy and they just want their rights. Maybe it's a little weird to a straight person, but I think homophobia suck ass. It's certainly something I want to complain about. I'm not afraid of gays, nor do I hate them. If you're a homophobe, then I want to say, I don't support you, but I also see that you have the right to speak your mind just like the gays have the right to be gay. Think about it. 

Another thing to complain about is my family. Sure I love them, but they are insane. My mom is weird and obnoxious. She yells and screams and has a pitchy high voice. My dad is a lazy bum and my brothers are weird weird weird. 

There's a lot more I'd like to complain about, but we all know I really shouldn't, for my sake and yours. I'm done offending people for now. 

I hope you see that my heart is in the right place, even if my mind is just a teensy bit f***ed up. 

Thanks for listening to my rants. Comment if you like, but I'll probably ignore them unless they're nice comments. 

Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment