Saturday, December 22, 2012

The 22nd

It's the 22nd of December, 2012, and we're still alive. Already I've heard on the Internet someone saying that "scientists discovered more calendars." That's a load of BS and a lame excuse. Why didn't we find these "calendars" earlier? 
I knew these Goddamn excuses would come. (Pardon my French.) Anyway, it's not the end of the world, we're still here, you idiots just misread the Mayan calendars, and you're being stupid. There is NO excuse as to why you who believed the apocalypse other than you were simply gullible and/or depressed idiots. 
I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything, but you were stupid. And the world not ending is a good thing. There's no reason to fight to believe it will because if you are right, you'll die before anyone can admit you were right. And of course, if you did believe in the apocalypse, you were NOT RIGHT. 
There's no excuse to hide your idiocy and gullibility. You were simply a fool and you should be damn grateful you're still alive, even if you'll forever be embarrassed that you actually believed in the apocalypse. 
I'm hoping some smart, logically-thinking scientists will find more interesting and plausible theories to the apocalypse and Mayan calendar bit. I want people to stop worry about the end of the world, but that doesn't mean I want the subject to be dropped entirely. I actually find it kind of interesting, and I think we can find more reasons as to why people should or shouldn't have believed in it. 
Be grateful you're alive and face the fact you were wrong. SUCK IT UP! But don't worry, millions of gullible idiots believed it too, so you aren't alone. Again, no offensive to you. 

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment