Sunday, December 30, 2012

Politicians

Politicians- Republican and Democratic- are ass****s. Most of them know it. I'm mostly talking about our recent U.S. Presidents, such as Nixon, Bush and Obama. 
Just so you know, I'm not on either side of the Republicans, nor the Democrats. I'm just telling the facts here. 
Nixon was a lying son-of-a-bitch. He was a crook and went down in history as one of our worst presidents. Bush (the second) was horrible too. He was in office during 9/11 and he let it happen. He should have gotten off his ass, stopped reading his book to little children, and taken action. I agree there wasn't much he could do, but the fact he didn't try is the real disappointment. 
Obama has done some bad things and made some bad decisions. He wouldn't open the oil pipelines to Canada and now I think China has it. Because he is our current president, I can't say much about him without offending the f***ing world, but all I'll say is I'm not 100% sure he's Christian and I'm not 100% sure he's American. He also is trying to take away our weapons and he spent his whole first term trying to find ways of getting elected again. Hopefully we'll survive the next four years. We survived Nixon and Bush II so I think there's a chance. 
Also, Obama let the Ambassador of Libya die when they needed aid, and he also supports the Syrian rebels. He took credit for killing Bin Laden, but he wouldn't have taken the blame if Bin Laden had gotten away. Of course, every politician now days would do the same, which is kind of the point here. Our last few presidents have been idiots. 
I know this is not what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be like. George Washington didn't even want to be King because he believed in equality and he didn't want too much power. Look at us now! All our governors and presidents and senators are mad with power. The government wants to control all the citizens' lives, and that's what Washington and Jefferson were trying to avoid when they came up with the system. It's really a shame, what we've become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment