Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas


CHRISTMAS 

I love Christmas. It's merry and cheerful and you get presents. Decorating the tree is fun, too. I also like singing Christmas carols. My friends and I can't sing for crap, but it's still fun. 
Christmas is coming soon. 18 days away! 
Here are some things that I like about Christmas: 
Candy, presents, Santa, family, Christmas songs, Christmas trees, dinner, Christmas Eve, The Night Before Christmas poem, Christmas specials, friends, love, giving and getting, Christmas movies, snow and snowmen, Winter, penguins, reindeer, snickerdoodles, Christmas cookies, bells, holly, merriness, Christmas stories, red green and gold, angels, and of course, Jesus Christ. 
Here are some things that I dislike about Christmas: 
Crappy Christmas commercials, corny Christmas plays, eggnog, peppermint candy, religious freaks, and turkey. 

I know it's not till 18 days, but Merry Christmas to everyone! 

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment