Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!! Almost

It's New Year's Eve. 2013 is mere hours away!!! People are going to be doing a lot of things before midnight; writing resolutions, getting drunk, and eating as much junk food as they can before they have to follow their "lose ten pounds" resolution. 
I think all the 2000's have been good, but 2008, 2009, and 2010 were really good in my opinion. I guess 2011 and 2012 have been okay, although people have been freaking out all year about the Apocalypse. Well, now it's 2013 and all those morons can just shut up. 
I'm hoping 2013 is good. I hope the economy gets better and I hope there are new TV shows that don't suck ass like the ones on TV now. I mean, there have been a LOT of shitty TV shows this year. I didn't watch any of them. 
I hope there aren't many natural disasters or school shootings and I hope there are no bombing or terrorist attacks. I hope the government gets its act together and I hope China and Taiwan settle their long-lived dispute over nothing, although that probably won't happen in 2013 or even 2014, but I hope it happens someday. 
I also hope gas prices go down. I hope no one does anything too stupid or dangerous or anything. I hope more smart people are born this year to make our future much more bearable. 
I have personal goals for myself, but I'm probably not going to share them. But anyway, I hope the government shapes up, the countries at war leave their enemies and/or us alone, and that no really bad things happen. Happy New Year!!! 

- Lilly J. 

1 comment: