Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012


The Apocalypse 

The Mayan Calendar ends December 21st, 2012. So what? Maybe they got sick of making calendars! Maybe they all died before they could continue. Who the Hell knows? 
The world is NOT going to end, and I think most of us really just interpreted their calendars wrong. I never believed the world was going to end- I didn't think there was enough proof. 
Now I know when the 22nd comes and we are all still alive, a lot of you will admit you were wrong, irrational, and idiotic. But I know some people are going to be jerks about it and blame the Mayans for being wrong. In case that does happen- which it most likely will- then I want to say that you idiots just misjudged the poor Mayans, and you were being an ass****! I think the 22nd coming is a time to finally make peace and realize that our future is still bright, but most importantly, it means we can FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP about the 2012 crap!!! 
If we do all die and I'm wrong, at least I won't have to face the music, cause I'll be dead, but if I'm right, then you will have to face the music and face the fact that you were being a moron. 
I'm positive the world will not end, that the Mayans were doing something completely different from what we believe and that they weren't predicting any stupid apocalypse, and that all the people who believe in the end of the world are idiots. 

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment