Friday, December 21, 2012

I Don't Know What To Say

Often I find myself in this difficult position. I feel like writing something worth reading over, but my mind goes completely blank, like now. I mean, it's not totally blank; I'm typing right now, but I mean I don't have a specific and interesting topic. I could talk about school or the weather but that's boring. I really really have no idea what interests you people and sometimes I forget what interests myself, or it's just something I know you wouldn't be interested in.
I don't know what to write, and I know I've said that enough, but just writing that sentence can turn into a bunch of other, more interesting sentences like I'm writing now. I know, I know, it's not very interesting, but it's getting somewhere isn't it?
I doubt anyone would read a blog post titled "I Don't Know What to Say," but I'm hoping you DO read this and you enjoy what I'm writing, although it's boring and weird. I'm boring and weird, but I don't mind because that's just who I am. I accept me for who I am and I accept you too, especially if you think this is boring because it sure as Hell is.
Bad words probably won't make this more interesting, but maybe. All I said was Hell, but hopefully that won't affect the people who read this. I don't find Hell an extremely interesting, mysterious, intriguing, or offensive word.
I still can't think of any good topics to write about, but I just felt in the mood for writing a blog post, whether or not it had a good topic and this one doesn't. I hope some of you enjoy this crappy post and I want you to be aware that this is NOT the best I can do. Better posts are on the way, people.

-Lilly J.

No comments:

Post a Comment