Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Day

Hello, people!

I haven't written in a while. I don't know why not.
Today has been very uneventful. All I've done is sit on my ass and watch TV and crap like that. Pardon my French, please.
Cursing is fun. It's shameful to admit, but it's true. I like swearing, but I'm not going to here because little kids might be reading this. Believe it or not, I actually care about little kids.
BTW, I'm not a little kid. I'm old enough to know a lot of bad words.

Today, my stupid neighbor put bottles and trash on our road. Right down the freaking middle. He was trying to put yellow lines or lights or something to divide the road in half, and used the bottles to mark off where he was going to put it or something. He's a jerk. He'll probably take the bottles away tomorrow.
He probably thought he was doing my neighbors a big huge favor, but he was being a weirdo. Nothing gives him the right to do that. It's all of our street, not just his.
We live on a private road, so it's not like he's going to be caught, which is really a shame.
That's about the most exciting thing that happened today. We went to town to get a coffee maker for a Christmas gift for someone, but that's all.

I know this must be boring as Hell, so I'm going to shut up and let you enjoy the rest of your day. :)

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment