Thursday, May 16, 2013

Obama's Conference

Obama was supposed to meet with the Prime Minister of Turkey today. Even though it was at the White House, Obama was somehow late!!! 40 minutes late! Can you believe that? Again, perhaps he was avoiding talking about the IRS issue and the Benghazi issue. Who wouldn't in his shoes? 
I'm not defending Obama. I'm just saying, he IS to blame for these issues. Whether or not he had knowledge of them or whatever other excuses people make, he is the President of the United States! He is responsible for these actions and he should f***ing take responsibility. Him being 40 minutes late just shows how irresponsible he is. He obviously didn't care about those who were waiting and he obviously was trying to avoid answering these questions about Benghazi and the IRS. 
I don't want to get killed for saying all this, so I'm going to shut up. But one last thing I'd like to bitch about is some of the things Obama said. He did NOT apologize, I don't think, about his being 40 minutes late. And he also said he had no knowledge of the IG report until it was leaked. Maybe he didn't know, maybe he did. But that wasn't even the question being asked, and he could have given a more professional answer than "I don't know..." Like I said, he's the President, for crying out loud! THE PRESIDENT! 
If you look at all his answers so far- (the conference isn't over yet) then you'll see that they don't answer any of the questions. I'd expect more than this from the man our country elected. Not that America has had good judgement in Presidents lately (Clinton, Bush, Obama), but Obama is our President and he needs to take responsibility. 

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment