Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas, people! Merry Christmas to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, atheists, Buddhists, and all other religions. I know Christmas is supposed to celebrate the Birth of Christ and all, but I don't think we should exclude other religions. Besides, I think the whole Christ meaning of Christmas has gone away, which some might see as a bad thing, but I don't. Now Christmas symbolizes the new year and family and talking to people you haven't seen in years. I also don't think looking forward to Christmas specials and presents and decorating the tree is such a bad thing, even in some really extreme Christians think so. 
Anyway, Christmas is a time to be with your family and do all that fun stuff, like decorating the tree and giving presents and hanging up lights and making Christmas cookies. It's also a time to celebrate the Birth of Christ, but whether or not you're religious, we should all be allowed to celebrate Christmas. I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with me, but each to their own. 

Merry Christmas. 

-Lilly J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment