Friday, January 18, 2013

Comments

What the Hell do I have to do to get comments from you stupid people?! Is it too much work to simply make a nice- or even nasty- comment to my writing? You know, I put thought and hard work into these posts. Maybe they're biased, insignificant rants, but they're still rants about things that matter to me and I think a little encouragement would be nice. I bet even if I bitched all ******* day, I STILL wouldn't get any comments, would I? I bet as you're reading this, you have no intentions of commenting, do you? Don't deny it. 
God people are lazy. 1 comment from someone who isn't my friend or family would be nice. ONE ******* COMMENT!!! I'm angry as Hell but I still have the decency to block out the worst curse words. Now will some nice random person reading this PLEASE be considerate and at least tell me what the Hell they think of my posts? You can tell me I'm a whiny bitch who's wasting her breath and time, I don't care! Just let me know you're not sooo lazy that you can't even comment!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I liked your blog, I found it by accident when googling about hating Merida from brave. It was interesting reading your entries, your opinions are similar to mine in many ways, it actually changed my perspective a little on people from California a bit because I was always told that people there are nuts but you seem pretty cool. Keep doing you.

    ReplyDelete