Monday, April 7, 2014

ObamaCare

Yes, this post will be insulting Obama. And I know that it's obvious I'm more conservative, but just so you know, I hate Republicans and Democrats. I also don't like Obama, but it isn't because he's a Democrat. He just lied to our faces and stupid Americans voted. I didn't vote for him. Anyway... even if I had liked him or tolerated him- which I didn't, but if- I would hate him now. Recently, my family got screwed over by ObamaCare. Even if you love Obama, you can probably say that the Affordable Care Act contributed to the loss of your healthcare plan. Losing our plans is bad enough, but what makes it worse is Obama stated like thirty times that WE COULD KEEP OUR PLAN!!! I never believed him, but a lot of Americans don't look into the facts and if they just turned on TV and heard the President say, "With the Affordable Care Act, you can keep your plan. Period" then they probably thought it sounded like a great idea. Even though I personally wouldn't believe Obama, I don't blame the American people for thinking ObamaCare sounded good. Ironically, it was supposed to help Americans afford healthcare and now thousands- maybe millions- can't afford healthcare because of ObamaCare. To be honest, it's not like Obama had to glorify ObamaCare that much anyway, since he forced it through Congress and then forced it on the American people. Anyway, it pisses me off. The government is so f***ed up, and it has been for years- not just since Obama's administration, but mostly. Bush and Clinton f***ed things up too. 
What I dislike the most about Obama is he f***ing lies to us. He said he would lower gas prices- but gas prices more than doubled during his administration and it's only getting worse. He said he would lower the deficit but that didn't happen. He said he would create new jobs for Americans, but he doesn't even have the power to "create new jobs" so that was an obvious lie. I guess it wasn't so obvious since so many people voted for him, but whatever. He didn't created new jobs. He said we could read the bills before they were made official which sounds great but was obviously a f***ing lie as well. And like I said, he lied about ObamaCare, and I think he knew it. For the other things, I'm not sure he purposely lied. But I think he DID lie on purpose about ObamaCare, because if it was really intended to help Americans, he wouldn't have needed to force ObamaCare on us. And like I said, even if you did or still do love Obama, he probably f***ed you with ObamaCare. A lot of people who used to believe in Obama now hate him because of ObamaCare, and I'm not making that up. It's true. Many Americans were screwed over just like me and they DID get pissed at Obama. These people included Democrats. 

36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment